English cross to Europe Union
A referendum was held on Thursday 23 June, to decide whether the UK should leave or remain in the European Union. Leave won by 52% to 48%. The referendum turnout was 71.8%, with more than 30 million people voting. It was the highest turnout in a UK-wide vote since the 1992 general election.
We offer 10 licenses ranging from digital only to print and digital with worldwide distribution rights. Select the license you need from the drop-down menu. For more detailed information about a particular license, download the license PDF. Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.