The main Turkish opposition party has won the rerun of Istanbul's mayoral election, according to Turkey's Anadolu News Agency, in a blow to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. With more than 99% of the votes counted, Republican People's Party (CHP) candidate Ekrem Imamoglu was in the lead with about 54% of the vote, state news agency Anadolu reported on Sunday. Imamoglu said "the whole Turkey won the election, not a group or party."
We offer 10 licenses ranging from digital only to print and digital with worldwide distribution rights. Select the license you need from the drop-down menu. For more detailed information about a particular license, download the license PDF. Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.