Pound loses weight
How has Brexit affected the pound?Sterling sank 10 percent in value to its weakest point since 1985 after Britain voted to leave the European Union, triggering a global rush of capital into the traditional security of the yen and the Swiss franc. Morgan Stanley expects the pound to fall to between $1.25 and $1.30. HSBC also cut its quarter end and year-end forecasts for sterling. It expects sterling to fall to $1.20 by the end of 2016.
We offer 10 licenses ranging from digital only to print and digital with worldwide distribution rights. Select the license you need from the drop-down menu. For more detailed information about a particular license, download the license PDF. Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.