Spain turns lefter
Spain’s ruling Socialist party has struck a deal with the radical leftwing Podemos that opens the door to the country’s first coalition government in modern times. The challenges are huge: on the economic front, some fear the shadow of the 2008 financial crisis; on the social front, ideological fractures continue to escalate, especially in Catalonia
We offer 10 licenses ranging from digital only to print and digital with worldwide distribution rights. Select the license you need from the drop-down menu. For more detailed information about a particular license, download the license PDF. Can't find the license you need or do have questions? Check our FAQ or contact us.
- Use in a business presentation.
- Use in the classroom.
- Use on personal website/blog.
- Use on non-profit website/newsletter.
- All licenses include the right to publish on social media channels.
- Free custom video slideshow when you purchase four cartoons or more.